Thursday, January 29, 2004

Yesterday I had to go into Jerusalem to do some errands. I was dropped off in Katimon and walked into town listening to some live Moe. I ended up picking up a #22 bus to the Puopkos, family friends. I walked right by the Prime Minister's home. Today, this morning 10 people were murdered in a brutal attack on the Israel society. That could have been me, or any of my friends. The fact is that at the end of the day, I will be able to connect myself to a victim of the attack within two degrees of separation. I had been on such a natural high the last two weeks from getting into learning and now I feel like a sledgehammer has pounded me in the head and brought me down to reality. Have a good day you all and think about how lucky we are to be alive. Do not take for granted what one has!

Strength & Blessing

Yaakov S. Y. Cohen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home