Thursday, October 16, 2003

Hello you all. Hope your holidays (Jewish), and Indian summer is treating you well. This week in Israel has been bitter sweet. Many of my friends are from Chicago and it has I am sure saddened many to once again see the Cubs fall in humiliation. This week the entire country minus gov't employees are on vacation so that means no ulpan for me. Yea!!! First day was great, had some good eats, and good nap. Slept in the sukkah. Monday night I went to Beit Shemesh and saw a bunch of Jewish bands, including Soulfarm , and Reva L'Sheva. It was free and that made it all the better. Bumped into Jessica Glaser, Bruce, who would have thought that?! Also met up with all the men who had attended WITS, high school in Milwaukee. Got back to Jerusalem early Tuesday and basically passed out. Got up mid-day and wandered around the city, looking for something I have not seen or done yet. To be continued. Then back to town with Ammnon. I then met up t\with Nashi Teller, to play once again some more backgammon. Towards the end of the games my Dad called me. Had a conversation with him, and then headed over to the Poupkos' for a nice salmon dinner. Since today is Thursday I once again helped out with bagging food for terrorist victims. Going to try and do this every week. Tomorrow I head to Otniel for Simchas torah. Man, I love Otniel. It's so chilled out there.. Have a great weekend you all and take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strength & Blessing

Yaakov S. Y. Cohen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home