Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Shalom you alls from Migdal Oz, that's right no more Jerusalem for me at this time. I am now living in the northern area of the Judean Desert just south of Jerusalem near Efrat in the Gush area. What? Do any of you have any clue to what I am talking about? Maybe half, but that's alright. I had decided before coming to Israel that I will spend a couple of months learning in the world of Torah, all aspects of it. And so here I am now, doing just that. I am at a "Yeshiva Hamiftar" which is compiled of 50-70 guys of ages varying from 19-up. There is a rabbinical program here. Can you say Rabbi Yak? Just kidding, at least for now. I do not know how long I will be here, as I am going to take this one day at a time. But I really seem to like the guys here. Last night we were all sitting around talking about the Disco Biscuits, Keller Williams and other favorite musical acts of ours. It was a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home